We take an 80/20 approach when it comes to your wedding day. 80% of the time, we’ll be unobtrusive, capturing moments exactly as they unfold. We tell stories using a photo-journalistic approach that requires minimal posing because we like to capture real moments as they occur naturally. The other 20% of the time, you will be given direction so we get the best light when it's time to get ready, when we're capturing bride and groom portraits, and of course, coordinating the bridal party and family photos. Your wedding photos will evoke a sense of authenticity and joy with this 80/20 combination and you’ll have a collection of naturally beautiful images that will make you feel all warm and fuzzy for a lifetime! Check out the galleries to get better acquainted with our photography style.

view adventurous love stories we've been honored to capture

wedding + engagement photo Galleries



"Words cannot express how much we loved our photos. Seriously! You have such a gift and we are so thankful that you and your husband were there to capture our special moment! Thank you soo much for all that you have done! Again, there are no words for how beautiful all of these are!"



"We are so happy with the photos. We love how you captured the whole evening and the essence of the event! There are so many wonderful photos! We loved working with you, you made us feel so at ease while taking the bride and groom photos. You really captured how happy we were, as opposed to more "posed" and forced smiling. Thank you again!" - JESSICA




"I am so incredibly in love with the photos and cannot stop looking at them. You and Cody did a wonderful, wonderful job and truly captured the emotion throughout that day! Thank you for capturing these beautiful memories from Jason and I's wedding day! Jessica was so very wonderful to work with and we will forever be thankful that our paths crossed with hers at this point in our lives." - ALLIE



"Ohh my goodness I love them all sooo much!!! We are so in love with all of our wedding pictures. Wayfaring Wanderer you've outdone yourself! These are simply amazing! You are amazing just in case you didn't already know!! They are all so gorgeous!!" - HALEY

Haley & Sam


"Jessica, the photos are fantastic!!!! It was a joy working with you. We will definitely recommend you to everyone we know!!! Thank you so much." - GINNY

"You did such a great job!! Yay!! They are so great!! Thank you so much for capturing such sweet moments!!" - ALAINA  

alaina & ginny


"We are thrilled with the photographs you took at our wedding. You were so easy to work with & you provide excellent instruction, which I have come to find is critical for a successful picture. We had a very long list of poses we wanted to see as well as specific items that we wanted captured. You got every single pose and every single item, you really nailed it! I would HIGHLY recommend you to anyone who is looking for a photographer. Thanks for everything, you and your husband were both awesome." - BLAKE   

Brit & blake